ENTEK is synonymous with some of the world’s best lead-acid separators, lithium-ion separators, extruders, and engineering services for the battery and extrusion markets. We operate on six continents, providing battery manufacturers with reliable, high-quality separator products for SLI, start-stop, golf car and industrial applications. We are a global company based in Lebanon, Oregon with locations in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK and Jakarta, Indonesia.
Our success is fueled by talented employees consistently living our core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and innovation.
Eastern Europe Account Manager
This position is responsible for Sales of ENTEK International’s Pb acid and Lithium ion Separator products in the Eastern EMEA region. The incumbent is expected to understand market drivers, develop customer relationships and create compelling value propositions for ENTEK products that will drive consistent sales and margin growth in line with company objectives.
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs. Manages the promotion and direction of sales and service activities among customers or prospects in an assigned region. Works collaboratively with sales managers in other regions for multi-national customers. Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales targets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by understanding customer needs and competitive gaps in the market.
- Works with supply chain and manufacturing to provide outstanding customer service and customer response.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Developing and presenting compelling value propositions for ENTEK customers
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in industry events and associations.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as assigned.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Represent ENTEK with the highest standard of professional conduct when interacting with suppliers and customers.
- Adopts and is committed to ENTEK culture and core values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Innovation.
- This position requires extensive travel
- Achieves assigned organizational objectives for
sales, profits, volume, product mix, and other strategic goals.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives
critical to other functional areas within ENTEK.
- Reports to the VP of Global Sales
- Peer colleague to other regional sales and account managers
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Battery industry and/or sales account management experience
Please send all CV’s, resumes and covering letter to Karen Brown – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTEK is committed to creating a positive work environment for its employees and strives to maintain a competitive benefits program at all of its locations.
Your particular benefits package will depend upon your position, location (as appropriate to each national market), and years with the company. Some of these offerings are detailed below:
- Paid personal (up to 25 days) and bank holidays.
- Life assurance.