Last updated: June 7, 2021
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM
We also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our marketing communications to determine engagement. These cookies may be set by us or by third parties with whom we have partnered to assist in our marketing efforts.
Some portions of our website, applications, and services are functional without cookies, and you may generally choose whether to accept cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default; however, you may be able to delete cookies yourself through your browser’s cookie manager. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies will reset your session, disable auto-login, and may adversely affect the availability and functionality of our website, applications, and other aspects of our Services and other resources we can provide to you.
For more information about managing cookies and how to stop cookies being installed visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
If you wish to opt-out of cookies that collect information to serve you interest-based ads, you may opt-out at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Almost all internet browsers let you check which cookies are present on your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning every time a cookie is installed. In some cases, however, failure to install a cookie may make it impossible to use certain parts of the Services.
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-a7d95376-f2cd-8e4a-25dc-1de753474879
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie,
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
We also provide direct links to opt-out of specific types of cookies listed below.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Technical Cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our Services and their features and to provide the services requested by a user. They are necessary in order for the Services to work properly. Without these cookies, some parts of the Services may be disabled. The use of these cookies is aimed at the security and improvement of the Services.
Some of the Technical Cookies we use are:
- cookie_notice_accepted – Used to track the consent expressed by the visitor
- wordpress_test_cookie – to check if cookies can be placed.
- wordpress_sec_[ID] – keeps track of logged in users preferences and settings
- wordpress_logged_in_[ID] – keeps users logged in
- googtrans – keeps track of user language selected
Analytical cookies and similar tracking technologies help us understand how you use our Services and improve your experience. Analytical cookies help us, for example, to identify especially popular areas of our website. In this way, we can adapt the content of our websites more specifically to user needs and thereby improve what we offer you. uses Google Analytics to track anonymized usage statistics for the site. This data is used to analyze how frequently people visit the site, how the website is found, and which pages are most frequently viewed. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a website user. This information is combined with data from thousands of other users to create an overall view of website data use and is never identified individually or personally. We use Google Analytics to improve user website experience and to understand how our media campaigns work. These cookies are only used to identify ways to improve the website.
The Analytics service providers we use are:
The third-party cookies that might be used on our Services are:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
EFFECTIVE DATE AND AMENDMENTS
If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.