We value our customers. ENTEK is known worldwide for outstanding service. As proud as we are of delivering superior products and technical service, it’s our dedication to our customers that keeps them coming back.
Customer & Technical Service
Our customer service philosophy has always been about providing more than just a product to our customers. We believe in partnering with our customers to provide ‘the right product, in the right place, at the right time,’ and our 99.9% in-full and 99.8% on-time record is proof of that.
ENTEK’s foundation in producing separator enveloping equipment provides a strong legacy of knowledge and experience with the demands on a battery separator. ENTEK Account Managers and Technical Service professionals provide a variety of services and value. These include on-site separator usage visits, ENTEK Separator 101 seminars, and participating in customer led continuous improvement workshops.
We look forward to serving you.
Supply Chain Management
ENTEK’s team of customer care professionals are committed to providing the industry’s best service and support to our customer partners. Communication and responsiveness are critical in a global supply chain such as ours. We monitor transit and collaborate with 3rd party logistics, freight forwarders and warehouses to ensure that our product arrives as expected and in a timely manner. We set safety stock levels and protect surge capacities to ensure we have an appropriate level of supply at all times for contract customers. And we are constantly collaborating with our customers to understand their needs.
- Through our in-house Global Enterprise Management System (GEMS), customized programs monitor data and processes.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and highly trained operators manufacture products in consistent manner, ensuring Repeatability and Reproducibility.
- World class traceability systems allow every nuance of the production process to be captured for any given roll, from Raw Materials to Finished Product.
- Real-time Statistical Process Control (SPC) is used to ensure that our processes are held in control and potential out-of-control conditions are reacted to before they occur; a preventative approach.
- Through Rigorous Testing and Minitab Data Analysis we ensure quality meets, or exceeds, mutually agreed-upon customer specifications, while nurturing a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Risk Management, Strategic Review and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ensure that the business is moving in the right direction.
We continue to push our quality systems forward incorporating AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) Core Tools, including APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA and PPAP, leading to certification to IATF 16949:2016.