Looking Forward to Seeing You at NPE!
Welcome to the latest issue of Extrusion Solutions. Looking Forward to Seeing You at NPE2018!
We can’t bring all 150 of ENTEK Manufacturing’s employees to NPE 2018 (being held from May 7-11 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida) – we will be working to fill the many customer orders ENTEK has received in the first 3 months of 2018 – but our contingent at the show will be plenty big (see related story showing who will be working the ENTEK booth on p. 7). ENTEK’s booth staff will include mechanical engineers, controls engineers, process specialists, sales staff, divisional managers, and owners. Our staff will be ready to answer technical questions, understand customer’s unique challenges, brainstorm solutions to those challenges, and discuss business.
ENTEK will have…
- 2 extruders on the floor, a QC3® 33mm and a HR3™ 73mm
- Live, twice a day screw change demonstrations on the QC3 33mm machine, showing how fast and easy it is to change screws in 5 minutes or less
- Wear parts for a variety of extruder sizes
- Auxiliary equipment to facilitate extrusion
- Staff who design and program ENTEK’s extruders ready to answer your questions and discuss solutions to your most challenging issues
- Staff ready to discuss and execute turn-key solutions
- Staff with broad experience in extrusion-based processing ready to discuss your processing challenges
- Decision-makers ready to discuss your business needs
Our show staff is excited to meet you in Orlando. Please stop by booth W5189 and see us and we will do our utmost to make it worth your time.
HR3 – A New Name for our Larger Twin-Screw Extruders
While our QC3 line of smaller twin-screw extruders (27mm, 33mm, and 43mm) have received a lot of attention the past few years, we decided to give our larger twin-screw extruders their own name. We’ve rebranded these machines as the HR3 line, which stands for High Rate, High Reliability, and High Return. This includes our 53mm, 73mm, 103mm, and 133mm twin-screw extruders.
Over 60% of ENTEK Extruders in the field are HR3’s. These machines are workhorses, helping some of the world’s biggest materials compounders produce high outputs of materials for a variety of applications including masterbatch, sheet, profiles, and many more. Contact any of our ENTEK sales staff to learn more about how these high output machines can help your productivity.
Why ENTEK? Ask Our Customers!
On the wall behind our refreshment area at our NPE booth there will be a large display with this same headline, showing condensed versions of our current ad campaign (see related story on p. 8). We take great pride in working collaboratively with our customers, learning as much as we can about their goals, and then servicing them to the best of our ability to help them meet or exceed those goals. This not only applies to their use of our machinery, but to every aspect of their plant operations.
Thank you to all of our customers for their continued support.
As always, I encourage you to contact me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Kirk Hanawalt
President, ENTEK Extruders