ENTEK values our customers. We are known worldwide for not only our superior product offerings, but also for our outstanding people-focused customer service. From technical service to the assurance given by our quality teams and systems, ENTEK knows business starts with great products and technology, and our people centered service keeps customers coming back.
The ENTEK research, development, quality and engineering teams are focused on designing products and services that deliver a strong value proposition to customers. ENTEK and its regional representatives respond quickly to customer requests in the lithium-ion battery market. ENTEK is willing to customize separator products for specific customer applications. It is not unusual for ENTEK personnel to speak with a customer one week and have a production trial the following week to create a new separator for evaluation. Responsiveness, transparency, and technical leadership are part of the commitment that ENTEK has to its lithium-ion customers.
ENTEK Membranes manufactures separators for Lithium applications and other specialty membranes to the highest standards:
- Through our in-house Global Enterprise Management System (GEMS), customized programs monitor data and processes.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and highly trained operators manufacture products in consistent manner, ensuring Repeatability and Reproducibility.
- World class traceability systems allow every nuance of the production process to be captured for any given roll, from Raw Materials to Finished Product.
- Real-time Statistical Process Control (SPC) is used to ensure that our processes are held in control and potential out-of-control conditions are reacted to before they occur; a preventative approach.
- Through Rigorous Testing and Minitab Data Analysis we ensure quality meets, or exceeds, mutually agreed-upon customer specifications, while nurturing a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Risk Management, Strategic Review and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ensure that the business is moving in the right direction.
We continue to push our quality systems forward incorporating AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) Core Tools, including APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA and PPAP.